Scott salls shade tree wrench Turner who used to do it for a living

Home Forums About Me-Introduce Yourself to the Community Scott salls shade tree wrench Turner who used to do it for a living

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Scott salls 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Scott salls
    Participant

Hey everyone,
    Scott from vermont here. I’ve been working on cars (and everything else) ever since I was little. Unlike will, my dad was not a mechanic and only worked on cars out of necessity because he didn’t have the money to take it to a shop. Him working on cars is where I first learned swear words. Up here in vermont rust is something you deal with every day and nothing comes apart without the blue wrench (torch). I’ve broken and stripped my fair share of nuts and bolts learning how not to use tools. I spent 7 years in the navy as an electronics technician and a couple years working at a ford dealership. I decided early on that fixing cars was a hobby and not how i wanted to earn a living. I’m currently a maintenance supervisor for keurig green mountain ( the k cup comany) and as a passtime, work on cars,atv’s,boats,snowmachines,dishwashers,refrigerators and pretty much anything with nuts and bolts. I found this place looking for a video on repairing an ax15 transmission and I have to say, the series will did is excellent. So that’s enough rambling. Thanks will for putting this together.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar