2001 Chevrolet Silverado Daytime Running Lights

Home Forums Auto Repair Help 2001 Chevrolet Silverado Daytime Running Lights

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Will 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rick S.
    Participant

Dear Sir,

I own a 2001 Silverado and my daytime running lights do not work. My headlights are always on whenever I turn the ignition key on. I have to push the override button 4 times to shut the headlights off during the daylight hours. I have checked under the relay for DRL and found pin 30 to have 12 volts of power but when I do the ground reference check on pin 85 with the probe light touching the inside socket and the alligator clip of the test light on a power source(directly on positive battery post) I get nothing. Can you please give me directions to go from here? I watched your video and that was for an older truck chevrolet truck than mine. I dont have the under the dash diode assembly module. Please help me to troubleshoot this issue. Thanks so much, Rick S.

Will
    Keymaster

Good morning Rick, sorry for the late reply. I may be misunderstanding however it sounds like your daytime running lights are working?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar